Fields of Hope
Gold Glass Candle
Hand-poured in Charlotte, NC, by women who have been rescued from sex trafficking and sexual exploitation, these soy candles make the perfect gift or addition to a cozy night in.
- Empower (Scents of Red Currant) This citrusy fruit scent has top notes of red currant, pink grapefruit, and lemon. Soft jasmine and geranium add a beautiful floral touch that balances the tartness of the fruits. Peach and black currant support the rich fruit finish in this vibrant fragrance.
- Joy (Scents of Tahitian Vanilla) This fragrance is a delicious mix of vanilla and coconut with supporting notes of orange, lily, and rose.
- Grace (Scents of Pink Peony) If you love soft and modern floral scents, this one is for you! It’s the perfect balance of sparkling cassis, bergamot, lemon, rhododendron, honey, peony, dandelion fields, and white musk.
- Hope (Scents of Sandalwood) A fresh mix of lavender, rosemary, rose, lilac, pear, clove, sandalwood, and geranium and contains rosemary, cedar wood, and clove essential oils.
- Peace (Scents of White Tea & Ginger): An excellent floral combination with a hint of fruit and spice. This is a must-have for the spring and summer seasons!
- Joy- Christmas (Scents of Black spruce and Anise) Along with a note of anise, JOY smells like crisp air, wild berries, amber, black spruce, and sandalwood. It finishes with bottom notes of balsam fir, vetiver, and musk.
- Happy (Scents of Banana Nut Bread) This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including cinnamon leaf, nutmeg, orange, and lemon.
- Love (Scents of Ginger and Spice) Crystalized ginger dominates a medley of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, and allspice, with hints of citrus and a dash of vanilla in this mouthwatering fragrance.
- Hand-poured soy candle poured locally in Charlotte, NC.
Created in 2014, Fields of Hope™ is an entrepreneurship and empowerment program for girls and young women who have been rescued from sex trafficking and sexual exploitation. Girls are encouraged to DREAM big, have FAITH, and BELIEVE in a future where they have the FREEDOM to achieve all of their goals.
At Fields of Hope™, survivors receive paid educational fellowships. This opportunity gives EACH GIRL the chance to receive valuable job skills training, mentorship, counseling, and accountability. Our survivor-inspired curriculum provides EACH GIRL with challenging learning opportunities and leadership training. She also has the chance to receive hands-on job shadowing at partnering local businesses. Each of our products are handmade by the survivors and support teams in our program and the profits from the product sales directly support survivors of trafficking and sexual exploitation.
Gold Glass Candle