Host a Sip & Shop
Looking for an easy way to support women overcoming trauma, while also having a fun time?
You can host a sip and shop event here at our beautiful BraveWorks shop! Whether you are celebrating your own birthday or a friend’s, or just gathering with some of your favorite people, we will provide the products and staff; you provide refreshments, small bites, and guests.
Book your sip & shop with BraveWorks and directly impact the lives of women overcoming trauma and injustice, both locally & globally.
We’ve included more details to help make your event a success:
• We encourage you to host your event here at our Dilworth shop. This allows you to relax and enjoy your guests, while giving them the opportunity to shop the full array of products we offer. We can accommodate events from 10 to 75, depending on the weather (we have a great outdoor wrap around porch!).
• You choose the food and beverages that you’d like to serve. We’ve had hosts provide water and snack mix for a simple drop in, while others have provided craft cocktails and catered trays. The choice is yours!
• Offsite events will be accepted on a case-by-case basis, depending on the number of guests and location.
• Events are booked for two hours Monday-Saturday, and evening events will end by 7:00 pm unless otherwise approved based on number of guests and staff availability. Hosts are welcome to arrive 1 hour prior to the event to set up.
• If you would like to provide your guests with a deeper look into our mission, we can play a wonderful, 5–7-minute video that talks more about our artisans and their transformation. The video also includes a donation ask at the end.
• Hosts have the choice of providing their guests with a 20% discount on purchases of $150 or more.
• All hosts will receive a $50 BraveWorks gift card as a thank you for supporting our mission!