The ethically-sourced cattle horn pendant on the Noyra Earrings allows you to express your unique style while still looking classy and timeless. The dark, smooth horn paired with the silver, hammered topper, gives an beautiful contrasting look and the earrings are very lightweight, allowing you to dance and chat all night without being burdened.
The Noyra Earrings are handmade by women in Charlotte, North Carolina overcoming traumatic situations, such as, human trafficking, abuse, addiction, incarceration, generational poverty, and ethnic persecution. Your purchase will help us provide purposeful work and emotional healing for these artisans.
Pair them with our Black with Metallic Snakeskin Classic Wrap Skirt for an edgy look!
- 3.25" long
- 0.75" wide
- Black and white open rectangle cattle horn pendant*
- Rhodium-plated metal hammered teardrop topper
- Cattle horn pendant is ethically-sourced by artisans in Uganda
- * Our artisans in Uganda use the entire animal. They source cattle horn from cattle that were first a product of the local meat industry, which contributes to a circular economy, feeds the residents, and ensures no part of the animal is wasted.
- Earring topper is sustainably-sourced by artisans in Mexico
- Handmade in: Charlotte, NC, USA
- Artisan group: BraveWorks local artisans (scroll down to learn more about the BraveWorks Local Artisan Program)
Lifestyle Photography by Christina Hussey Photography
About the BraveWorks Local Artisan Program
In Charlotte, NC we serve women overcoming situations such as human trafficking, abuse, addiction, incarceration, generational poverty and ethnic persecution. Our team teaches these women, whom we refer to as artisans, to make jewelry and other crafts providing them with supplemental income.
In addition, we work with our artisans on their personal development through mentoring and goal setting. We help artisans achieve goals around employment, education, stable housing, continued sobriety, financial literacy, ESL, spiritual growth, supportive community, emotional health and skill development. Local artisans graduate from our program within 3 to 6 months, allowing us to continue to help more women live abundant, purposeful lives.